Friday, January 11, 2013

I am...





A Martian

Tuning In, From a Different Dimension

Neon Green and Toxic Waste, a Bubbly Sip of Mtn Dew

A Dreamer, "Wake Up Cat! Are You Listening?!"

A Super Hero, and a Villain

A Baggy Hoodie, Baby-Blue Eye Shadow, With a Pale Complexion

A Zombie and Blank Facial Expression

Johnny the Homicidal Maniac, Stephen King, and Neil Gaiman, Books Stacked Neatly on My Desk

A Silent Song, an Anxious Heart, Old Scars

A Comic-Book Artist, Cascading Color to Blank WHite Paper

Hours Spent Blending Prismacolor

A Product of Society's Imagination, My Own Graphic Novel, Dementia

My Mother's Paranoia

Sleepless Nights, Trembling Hands, and Shifting Feet

A Lock on My Door, and Christmas Lights to Remind Me of Better Times

No Windows, a Bunk-Bed My Twin and I Used to Share, and a Fluffy Crocheted Blanket

Faded Desperate Words Scribbled Across My Desk, Mis-Quotations, and Humiliation



5 comments:

  1. Gotta love zombies and hoodies, well i like your blog. the colors realy pop out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even mentioned v.v I like the background picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like the way you described yourself! it was really interesting. it was also very visual and i felt like you were describing your world to me. :) looking forward to more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete