Mrs. Calvert
What music or songs remind you of your childhood?
"You Are My Sunshine" - Buddy Holly
Her Father always used to sing it, now she sings it to her children...
Who is your favorite singer or group or song and why?
Ingrid Michealson
Loves the song "You and I"...She likes to do a silly dance with her family and a frilly skirt.
Do you go to Concerts? Which concerts are memorable to you?
Jack Johnson at the Memphis Musical Festival
What radio stations do you listen to?
Alice 95.5/ Public Radio
Which music artist do you really dislike or refuse to listen to?
Lady Gaga or Madonna

I guess I can see why some people would be put off by Madonna...but her music reminds me of my childhood and I guess I've always admired her gutsiness. I guess I can also see someone not caring for Lady Gaga. She is over the top. But quite creative, no?
ReplyDelete