Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Movie Time

    When it comes to movies, I adore some sarcasm, action, horror, fantasy, and little bit of irony. Quentin Terantino is one of my favorite directors. Kill Bill 1 and 2 have to be my favorite movies! As far as what I try to stay away from, those ABC Family Channel movies tend to annoy me. I hate Lifetime Network Movies too...they all seem so fake, and redundant. I like new ideas! One place I can always count on is the SyFy Channel-though, most movies are poorly budgeted, and others are well, down right LAME. I still enjoy the grasp most shows have on Science-fiction and Fantasy. I also hate the most recent dance movies. Footloose was a fantastic movie!...in the 80s. Keven Bacon is one of my favorite acters, and his role was absolutley ruined with the 2012 release of Footloose. When I'm watching a movie or documentary, I need a drink and a snack. I like  the stereo up, and the lights down low! It's always great to have either a friend ( like the twin ) or my family with me when I watch a movie.

    If I could put my life story into a movie, I would probably play that weird girl from the Breakfast Club...not to say i couldn't be a super-hero or an alien! I figure that was a realistic answer.


It looks like I enjoy movies that remind me of the past... and ones that can take me on an adventure, according to the survey. I also enjoy informational seeking movies, and movines with artistic flare!

No comments:

Post a Comment